TRUE BLOOD: The Complete Series & The Complete Seventh Season Come To Blu-ay
Fans of HBO’s hit series, True Blood, can now enjoy the entire series, as well as the complete seventh season, on Blu-ray for the first time. The off-beat vampire drama stars Anna Paquin as Sookie Stackhouse, a waitress at a rural Louisiana bar, and Stephen Moyer as Bill Comptom, her resident vampire love interest. Over seven seasons Sookie and Bill end up in a wide variety of intense and unusual situations along with their family and friends: Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten), Sam (Sam Trammell), Eric (Alexander Skarsgard), Tara (Rutina Wesley), and Alcide (Joe Maganiello).
The series follows Sookie as she navigates her way through this new and dangerous world where vampires are now the hot topic in a heated public debate. As her talent for reading people’s thoughts becomes the worst kept secret in Bon Temps, Sookie finds herself a commodity among the growing variety of supernaturals on the show.
From shape shifters to werewolves to melodramatic vampires, True Blood has it all.
True Blood: The Complete Seventh Season comes with:
- Audio Commentaries – Five commentaries with cast and crew.
- True Death: The Final Days on Set – Witness the final days of True Blood through the eyes of your favorite cast members as they document their experiences on their last times on set. See cast and crew as you have never seen them before, with this exclusive access. Be there as we say goodbye to the town of Bon Temps forever.
- True Blood Lines – Uncover secrets from relationships past and present in this engaging fully interactive guide and archive.
- True Blood: A Farewell to Bon Temps – Say goodbye to True Blood with this behind-the-scenes special of the series as it enters its seventh and final season.
- Episode Previews & Recaps
The 33-disc collection includes all seven seasons plus plenty of bonus material.
- All 80 episodes of the series
- Includes all extras from the individual seasons, among them 40 audio commentaries, several behind-the-scenes featurettes, a Snoop Dogg music video, Tru Blood beverage ads and more
- Digital HD Digital Copy of the entire series
Official Synopsis: Thanks to a Japanese scientist’s invention of synthetic blood, vampires have progressed from legendary monsters to fellow citizens overnight. And while humans have been safely removed from the menu, many remain apprehensive about these creatures “coming out of the coffin.” In the small Louisiana town of Bon Temps, local waitress Sookie Stackhouse is open-minded about the integration of vampires – particularly when it comes to Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer), a handsome 173-year old living up the road. But at the service of Bill’s less virtuous vampire associates, Sookie is drawn into a series of catastrophes that will put their love to the test.
Both True Blood: The Complete Seventh Season and True Blood: The Complete Series are available on November 11. Stay tuned for our review!