Moleskine Unveils STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS Notebook Collection
Here at Agents of Geek, we are super excited for The Force Awakens. Like tickets already bought, costumes already planned excited. I, personally, have been collecting as much The Force Awakens merchandise as possible and have been really excited for a ton of new products that were announced by all sorts of companies, one of those being Moleskine. Moleskine makes some of the best notebooks out there. They’re so high quality and you can sport and of your favorite fandoms with them.
They were so kind to send me a Kylo Ren themed Moleskine notebook and I’m so in love with it! I’m such a huge Star Wars fan and to see an iconic character like Kylo on the front of a Moleskine notebook is such an amazing site. I’ve been obsessed with Moleskine for years, so to see even more Star Wars designs is amazing. The entire notebook is so well made with Kylo on the front and some beautiful images from The Force Awakens to decorate the inside. It also has stickers and a wrap around blue print of the different ships seen throughout Star Wars. How amazing is that?! I love this notebook so, so much! I can’t wait to write down all my theories about The Force Awakens as well as store my ticket stubs in it.
- 2 Hard Cover Limited Edition Notebooks
- 2 originally designed Star Wars themed covers: Kylo Ren, black cover with red ink and stormtrooper white cover with black ink
- Inside cover: Colorful montage of scenes from the film
- Reusable Paperband B-side: images of Star Wars ship blue prints
- Star Wars themed stickers in every notebook pocket
- Paper: 2 ruled layout, acid-free, ivory colored
- Sizes: 2 Large, 240 pages, 5 x 8.25 in (13 x 21 cm)
- Elastic closure and bookmark ribbon in matching colors, rounded corners, lies flat at 180°
- Availability: now
- Price: 19.90€/$24
You can also print and make your own Origami X-Wing Starfighter! So rad!