The Best Headphones for Watching Movies in 2017
Most people like to watch movies at the cinema, but we’re here to provide you with means to simulate the theater effect by using headphones. We’ve compiled a list of the best headphones for watching movies that are all below $200, and the reason why all of them have the Over-ear design is because these headphones offer the best noise cancelation – enjoying movies with exterior sounds in the background is one of the biggest problems you can face.
Best Headphones for watching movies reviews
- Cowin E-7 Active Noise Canceling Wireless Bluetooth Over-ear Stereo Headphones
If you want your movies to have a full stereo sound that is similar to the one in the theaters, you might want to consider Cowin E-7 stereo headphones. Their active noise cancelation reduces the ambient noise and you can turn it off by simply activating the noise control switch.
What makes them great for watching movies are the 40mm large-aperture drivers – they provide clarity and an increased frequency range. The bass is deep and accurate, so you can expect to feel every vibe from the movie sounds.
They are lightweight and extremely comfortable, the earcups can swivel to a 90-degree angle, and they provide up to 30 hours of playtime with the Bluetooth mode. Excellent quality and value.
- Extremely comfortable to wear – the protein cups and high-quality headband material provide excellent comfort, durability, and experience;
- Up to 30 hours of playtime with Bluetooth mode – you can easily start a movie marathon with these headphones;
- Phenomenal sound quality – the exceptional audio quality is provided with 40-millimeter drivers which give an accurate and deep bass, outstanding sound clarity, and increased frequency of response;
- Might be a bit expensive, but they’re still rather cheap when you take into account all of the features they come supplied with;
- BOHM Bluetooth Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones
BOHM wireless headphones are an excellent solution for people who want to enjoy their movies at home. They are equipped with the latest Bluetooth technology, premium BOHM Trademark 40-millimeter stereo drivers, and an optimal frequency of response (between 20hz and 20Khz).
Watching several movies won’t be a problem since they allow for up to 18 hours of playtime. This is possible because they’re supplied with a high-quality rechargeable battery which can get to full power with a mere 3 hours of recharge.
- Advanced Bluetooth technology – The CSR 4.0 Bluetooth technology was implemented in these earphones which make them one of the best headphones under $200. They support AVRCP, HFP, HSP, and A2DP and allow you to stream your music from a PC, tablet, or your smartphone device;
- Premium BOHM Trademark drivers – Superior soundstage and optimal frequency of response were supplied to these headphones. The frequency ranges between 20hz and 20Khz;
- Active Noise reduction and cancelation – These headphones are equipped with a switch that controls the ambient noise reduction. Enjoy your movies at peace and simply flip the switch when you want to go back to the real world;
- Up to 18 hours of total playtime – The rechargeable battery provides enough time for you to watch a full movie marathon. With only 3 hours of recharge the battery can reach its full potential;
- The headband design – Even though it is foldable, the headband design is not as easy to adjust as some models in the same category;
- Sound Intone Headphones with Microphone, Foldable Headset and Inline Volume Control
Absolutely the best way to enjoy your movies – the Sound Intone headphones will provide you with means to enjoy your home cinema at a bargain price. These are, perhaps, the best headphones under $50 for people who value the quality of sound.
They are exceptionally comfortable to wear and are very lightweight, but the earcups may be quite bulky. Anyway, the exquisite sound quality is provided with high 40-millimeter drivers and the balanced soundstage.
- Amazing sound quality – High 40-millimeter drivers and great soundstage;
- Comfortable, foldable design – smooth lines and soft leatherette pads provide excellent comfort;
- Lightweight – they don’t encumber you once worn;
- The earcups are a bit bulky;
- Sound Intone Ms200 Stereo Headsets Folding Earphones
These headphones are equally capable as the cheapest headphones on our review – Sound Intone Ms200 is just as capable as the previous model we mentioned. The rotating design makes them very flexible.
They provide excellent bass which is a necessity for everyone who wants to enjoy their movies at home, and are compatible with all devices with a 3.5mm jack. They come in six different colors and are exceptionally valuable.
- Rotating, foldable design – very practical and extremely comfortable;
- Elastic earpads – exceptional noise canceling attributes;
- HIFI Bass speakers – deep, accurate bass;
- Slightly inferior soundstage when compared to similar products;
- Dylan Active Noise Canceling Wireless Headphone
Dylan headphones offer exquisite noise cancelation, a durable battery, and one of the best music experiences once you try them out. They may be slightly more expensive when compared to other models, but if you take into account all of the phenomenal features that come with this set, they’re more than valuable.
- Superior noise cancelation- ANC function which effectively reduces low-frequency noise;
- A durable battery – These headphones can be used to enjoy movies for between 8 and 20 hours;
- Hi-Fi sound – Dual 40mm drivers and some of the greatest soundstages on the market;
- Slightly more expensive than other products in the category;
When the line is drawn, each of these mighty puppies is worthy of consideration for the flattering title of the best headphones for watching movies. If that is your spending budget then it’s simply a matter of singling out your No. 1 pick from all the listed choices. Happy shopping!