This Super Mario Chain Chomp Desk Lamp from ThinkGeek is a must-have for the Super Mario fanatic in your life. If you want to add some geek flare to your living room or office, then this is well worth the $50 price tag.
Check out the pictures below and read the full specs:
Super Mario Chain Chomp Lamp Product Description:
Mario doesn’t have an easy life. Despite his job description as a plumber (until very recently), somehow he’s the member of the Mushroom Kingdom who’s always chosen to rescue the princess (who is in another castle). He has to dodge man-eating plants, jump over lava, and avoid the lunging of Chain Chomps. It’s a hard life. He should probably ask for a raise or at least some therapy.
Straight from Chompworks Galaxy comes the Super Mario Chain Chomp Lamp, perfect for lighting up your workspace so you can ask for that raise or just finish your homework. This task light has the Chain Chomp’s head on a swivel so that you can direct the beam just where you need it. And it uses an LED bulb, so it doesn’t get hot like the ones in Super Mario Sunshine. Still, you probably shouldn’t put your hand too close.
- Super Mario Chain Chomp Lamp
- Officially-licensed Super Mario Bros. merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation
- Task light looks just like a Chain Chomp from Super Mario Bros.
- Head swivels and pivots for directed angle of light
- (Chain itself does not move – it’s welded steel)
- Includes 60 Lumens LED bulb (non-replaceable)
- (Bulb is rated at a minimum of 30,000 hours)
- (Which means if you had it on for 6 hours every day, it’d last for over 13 years)
- Power cord has inline on/off switch
- Dimensions: 10″ deep x 18 3/4″ tall x 6″ wide with 5″ cube base
- 6′ long USB power cable with 100 – 240V 50/60Hz AC adapter with Type A electrical plug
- Weight: 6 1/2 lbs.